A little about me
This is me
The photo was taken by my kiddo at age 6
When I’m not at work, you may find me…
- Spending time with my wife and kids
- Getting some fresh air around some lake, hiking trail or around my neighborhood
- Watching standup or some horrible romantic comedy with my wife (because she likes them and I love her, and because I also have bad taste in movies)
- Trying to be funny, mostly jokes my kids don’t think are funny
I’ve recently picked up my first instrument. It is both centering and soothing to practice using the ukulele. Even though I’m still terrible at it, I find the sensation of playing it similar to that of placing a brush on a canvas.
A few little tidbits
- I pride myself in being able to keep track of the big picture while being able to pay attention to small micro interactions.
- I am confident, engaged and passionate in what I do
- I am a student of my craft always finding ways to be better
- I embrace and encourage change
- I am open about my assumptions and failures
- I speak engineer. A big portion of my success has been in being able to blur the lines between design and engineering to elevate each other’s work.